What’s the best way to choose the promotional products most likely to boost your brand and benefit your company?
For many, the answer is working with a promotional products specialist, like Calver Ltd. A promotional products specialist provides many additional advantages over trying to source the products directly yourself.
- Plan the program. You’re not just buying products with your logo on them to give away – you’re crafting a marketing campaign. That means you need to think about factors such as cost, audience, and ROI, which a promotional products specialist has experience analysing.Additionally, they can work with you on a distribution plan, helping you to come up with the best way to get your products out to customers without going over budget. They can also let you know that you might have to spend more than you have budgeted for the type of item you’ve chosen. Or suggest a more cost effective alternative that fits with what you’re looking for.In short, a knowledgeable promotional products specialist can advise you on how to get the most bang for your buck and make sure the products you choose reflect your customer base.
- Give you options. Anyone can find a personalised mug. But a promotional products specialist has access to a huge range of products, colours, styles, materials, and so on. If you’re looking for the right mug for your business, you want to know all your options, not just three.Moreover, you want someone who can tell you why Blue Mug 1 is cheaper than Blue Mug 2, so that you can decide if the trade-off is worth it. Is it really a better deal? Or will you deliver a product that doesn’t reflect your brand well?
- Arm you with knowledge. Which kinds of promotional products do people say they like the most? Do recipients keep some products longer than others? Are they more likely to use certain products than others? What’s hot at trade shows and conventions these days? How can you stick out from the crowd?An experienced specialist will be able to answer all these questions and more from their experience working with companies in a wide range of industries.
- Find the perfect item. Sometimes companies have a brilliant idea for a promotional product that perfectly matches their brand to their audience and encapsulates how they want their business to be perceived. And then, of course, that product doesn’t exist. They simply can’t find it in any of the catalogues or factories.One of the most important jobs of a promotional products specialist is to track down hard-to-find items or locate people willing and able to design and manufacture them for you. Alternatively, when you describe your business needs and explain that “perfect” product to a specialist, he or she may be able to redirect you towards something that fits just as perfectly.
- Avoid printing mistakes. The process of printing your logo on a t-shirt isn’t quite the same as having it printed on a key chain. Likewise, what looks great on one type of item may be unrecognizable on another.Since this is their business, a promotional products specialist is aware of potential issues and can guide you to make sure your finished imprint looks great. They can advise you on things like font size, colours, spacing, placement, and more.
- Save you money. Factory sellers and catalogues are not always completely upfront about how much promotional products cost. It is quite easy to find something that seems cheaper in a catalogue and initiate the buying process only to discover that the colour you need is extra. Or that shipping won’t be included for your particular order. Or that the type of printing you require is an added expense.Specialists let you know about these otherwise hidden costs in the beginning, so you can make a truly informed decision.
- Save you time. Sure, you can handle your entire promotional product campaign by yourself, but it can be incredibly time-consuming. Time that you could spend on other aspects of your business.A good promotional products specialist will have most of the information you need readily available. And even if they have to go looking for it, they’ll have a much better idea of where to look. Something that may take a day of research on your own could easily be accomplished by a short conversation with a specialist.
With all of these benefits, you owe it to yourself and your business to talk to a promotional products specialist and see what they can offer to you. Call Calver today to see how we can make a difference for your next promotional products campaign.
Tags: promotional products